Enduro / All-mountain
Our goal in designing the Ribbon was seemingly impossible: building on the success of the heralded Stage, create a fork with higher performance, more adjustability, more features, all at a significantly lower weight. Those incredible demands meant we had to reimagine elements like casting design, reconfigure damper architecture, and completely retarget performance goals. The result is not just the best fork we’ve ever produced, it’s the new industry benchmark.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW DESIGN INCLUDE:
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- PSST pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
140, 150, 160, or 170mm (27.5").
120, 130, 140, 150, or 160mm (27.5+ / 29").
4.15 lbs. for 27.5"
4.2 lbs. for 27.5+ / 29"
FulFill™ independent positive and negative chamber system.
Positive air-spring pressure, negative air-spring pressure, 8-position low-speed compression, 16-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Travel (in 5mm increments)
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
All black chassis with 9 decal color options.
44mm (27.5"), 46* or 51mm (27.5+ / 29")
180mm PM (Disc only)
CHASSIS / WHEEL SIZE OPTIONS:
27.5" or 27.5+ / 29”
27.5" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
27.5+ / 29" Chassis:
27.5" x 3.0" on 45mm ID rim
29" x 2.6" on 35mm ID RIM
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm
QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional
27.5" 170mm : 562mm
27.5+ / 29" 160mm: 572mm
US MSRP $989
"MRP's awesome twin-tube damper and Ramp Control air spring come together to make their fork not just a viable option, but also a front-runner."
Eight Standard Decal Options:
*46mm offset 27.5+ / 29 forks available by special request.