Come work with us!
Customer Service/Account Manager
MRP has an opening for a passionate customer service expert to join our growing Customer Service/Sales Team. We are dedicated to providing the best performing components and industry leading customer service and are looking for team members who share our drive and passion.
This is a fast-paced position that requires outstanding customer service and sales skills, technical aptitude as well as excellent computer skills and the ability to multi-task quickly between projects and day to day customer correspondence and interaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering customer’s technical product questions by phone, e-mail and in-person and providing outstanding support and timely follow-up. We strive to provide the best turnaround time in the industry and are looking for team members who operate with a sense of urgency.
- Taking customer orders by phone, e-mail and in-person and suggesting/recommending products when applicable. Accurately entering customer orders into the computer system, providing order and shipment confirmations, requesting payment, processing credit card payments and following through to ensure timely delivery.
- Provide inside sales/account management support to MRP sales staff, including, but not limited to; order entry, customer correspondence, price list management, management of preferred dealer and EP programs, communication with OE partners regarding new spec for the upcoming year, preparation of support documents and projects as needed.
- Manage warranty/return database and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong problem-solving skills, follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Extensive bicycle product knowledge preferred and strong technical aptitude required
- 2-4 year degree or work experience that establishes proven results in this type of position
MRP has a comprehensive benefits package, including health Insurance, simple IRA, dental, vision and accident insurance.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com