DH / Enduro / Trail
1x7/ 1x9/ 1x10/ 1x11 / 1x12
- Whippersnapper™ lower guide.
- Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding.
- Aluminum and Carbon backplate options provide a stiff foundation at two price points.
- Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles.
- Nylon and TPU co-molding in the Whippersnapper™ provides durable protection from external blows and mutes internal contact with the chain.
- Swingset™ hardware.
- All installation and adjustment operations are possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Available in 30-34t and 34-38t sizing.
- Oval compatible
- Alloy guides compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider, carbon 50mm and wider. Boost 148 compatible.
- ISCG-05 only. Three mounting bolts required (included).
- 106g (30-34t Carbon ISCG-05) - 149g (34-38t Alloy ISCG-05)
US MSRP $169.95-224.95
With the SXg, MRP delivers a guide without compromise and with no equal. No longer does the desire for protection and both upper and lower retention have to come at the expense of weight, efficiency, or the addition of moving parts - have your cake and eat it too. With the SXg covering all those bases, it’s the first guide in history that’s equally at home on anything from aggressive, short-travel bikes to Armageddon-ready Rampage rigs, and everywhere in-between. It’s a guide that refuses to be pigeon-holed, blurring the lines between typical industry definitions - a little country and a little rock, as they say. But, in this case, it’s a whole lotta rock.
High-security chain retention and bulletproof chainring defense in an innovative, lightweight package with zero efficiency loss make the SXg ideal for a wide range of uses. Whippersnapper™ technology provides lower retention without moving parts or friction. The most advanced chainguide on the market, the SXg is the go-to of the top Rampage stuntmen, World Cup downhill pilots, and superhuman enduro tacticians.